Text to speech
Videos explaining things with optimistic nihilism.
Kurzgesagt, (German for “in a nutshell”), is a German animation studio founded by Philipp Dettmer. The studio’s YouTube channel focuses on minimalist animated educational content, using the flat design style.  It discusses scientific, technological, political, philosophical and psychological subjects. Narrated by Steve Taylor, videos on the channel are typically 4–16 minutes in length, with many of them available in German through the channel Dinge Erklärt – Kurzgesagt.
Aside from their German channel, they began creating videos for their Spanish channel En Pocas Palabras – Kurzgesagt near the end of 2019.  While their English channel mostly finances itself with donations from their viewers and individual sponsorships, the German channel is financially supported by Funk, the online presence of German public broadcasting, and the Spanish channel is sponsored by Wix. 
With over 12 million subscribers, the studio’s channel was ranked as the world’s 445th (noxinfluencer.com) or 453rd (socialblade.com) most subscribed as of August 24, 2020.  
Check out this amazingly interesting Youtube channel here.
Finally, visit their homepage at kurzgesagt.org.
(1) “About”. Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell. Retrieved May 21, 2020.
(2) “Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell”. YouTube. Retrieved August 16, 2020.
(3) “How to Make a Kurzgesagt Video in 1200 Hours”. YouTube. February 16, 2020. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
(4) “Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell YouTube Channel Analytics and Report”. www.noxinfluencer.com
(5) “kurzgesagt YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics”. socialblade.com. Retrieved June 3, 2020.