Please donate if you can?
I am an individual assisting other blind and visually impaired individuals by providing resources and information. By supporting me, you will enable me to assist other blind and visually impaired people.
You can select your own amount to be donated. The default currency is US Dollar.
Thank you in advance
This is the personal website of Hanif Kruger from Pretoria, South Africa. In my efforts in assisting with awareness and advocacy around the #Covid-19 #CoronaVirus, I am dedicating the few resources I have to realise this goal.
This page contains resources for South Africans on the CoronaVirus.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or suggestions.
I am also posting info on my blog so, keep an eye on it.
The below phone numbers are not accessible or free to a majority of the South African Population. They are only free if you call from a Telkom landline. Majority of our citizens do not have a Telkom landline. Thus, rendering these numbers less useful.
- CoronaVirus Hotline: 0800 029 999
- GBV Command Centre: 0800 428 428 / *120*7867# from any cell phone. Add them on Skype: (Helpme GBV)
- Persons with disabilities, SMS ‘help’ to 31531
- Women Abuse Helpline: 0800 150 150
- Child line: 0800 055 555
- SAPS Crime Stop: 0860 10111 / SMS Crime Line: 32211
- GBVF-related service complaints (SAPS): 0800 333 177 / email@example.com
- National AIDS Helpline: 0800 012 322
- National Human Trafficking Helpline: 0800 222 777
- Suicide Helpline: 0800 567 567
The below is a short list from all around the web of hopefully useful resources that will enable you to learn more and to be prepared for the CoronaVirus.
The World Health Organisation’s page on the CoronaVirus disease 2019
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) live map tracker from Microsoft Bing
- World Health Organisation
- National Institute of Communicable Diseases
- National Department of Health
- COVID-19 Information & Resources from Google
- Situation reports from the World Health Organisation
Cases Per Million
Sort by confirmed numbers.
|Country or Region||Cases||Deaths||Recovered|
Map of Covid-19
Line chart with historical data
Historical data for South Africa
This page was last edited and checked on Monday 27 April, 2020 at 00:29